Wednesday 5 November 2014

Task 4 Book Cover



3 book covers

I like this typography book cover because it's straight forward but also its bold and stands out, therefore how the writing is set out looks good because Harry Potter is bold and the name of the film is smaller, so I personally think it makes it look good.



I don't personally like this typography as it's aimed more for the younger end and isn't standing out as much as the adult book cover, therefore I think the adult version is a lot better than the kids version.



I like all the twilight saga's typography because the writing looks better when it's all fancy to when writing is bold, also it works well with the images on the book covers and the layout of them.




I like the typography on Alfie Deyes' book because how the word 'the' is all bold and caps lock and 'Pointless Book' is all fancy and looks as if it's in the book and looks like the book is ripped. Also his book doesn't look like it's aimed to just any type of age groups.






No comments:

Post a Comment