Tuesday 4 November 2014

Task 3 Cubism

Cubism Photoshop

Vinny Cubism Image

For my cubism Photoshop, I used a picture of my puppy because I liked how it worked to make some areas on his body stand out more than other parts.
Also I think that this picture has worked well with the cubism look.
Next time, I'll try be more creative with sizes of the block and plan it a bit more. 







Wibsey Park, Duck Cubism Image



For my second cubism image, I decided to walk down to Wibsey Park in my spare time and take a picture of the ducks, as I though it'd look interesting but I don't really like it so next time, I'd probably use a picture with a mixture of ducks and geese and not just one goose in the corner and aim for more going on in the image as I could have tried to get the land gulls flying above the ducks and geese.













No comments:

Post a Comment