Tuesday 4 November 2014

Task 3 Futurism

Futurism Photoshop

Old Building/ Hockney Building Futurism


For my first futurism image, I thought I'd be a good idea to photograph the stairs in the Old Building and then go to the Hockney Building and take pictures of people walking so then of this sort of futurism, it'd give it a ghost affect but if I was going to do it again, I'd properly wait until people in the Hockney Building was walking towards and way from me, therefore it would have given it the look that people were walking up and down the stairs. 
I created this effect by photographing the stairs in the Old building and people walking about in the Hockney building.



Autumn Leaves Futurism Image


I took a walk to the park and gathered loads of leaves together to create a futurism leaf effect but if I was going to do it again differently, I would have found a better range of colours to collect and maybe laid them out a bit different and been more creative and possibly taken a lot more pictures and more close up so you could see more detail in the leaves.
I created this image by photographing different views of the leaves.





























No comments:

Post a Comment