Tuesday 4 November 2014

Task 1a Part 2


Library Research Pictures of Elements

We as asked to go to the library and find pictures of the Elements we chose in books and either photograph them or photocopy them.

Line Element

The picture I found in the library for line elements are a mixture of Vertical, Horizontal, Diagonal and Dashed.  



Colour Element 

The colours I found in the library are a mixture between primary, secondary and intermediate.


Texture Element
The textures I found look like they're a mixture between smooth, rough, prickly and bumpy.
I think all the colours and texture in this mood board makes it look fascinating.


Value Element

The value elements I found have all sorts of different lights in the pictures making them, have high and low value.




No comments:

Post a Comment