Tuesday 27 January 2015

Task 1a

Task 1aPrimary Research (practical)

For this task I was asked to photograph both inside and outside pictures of Documentary, Travel, Fashion, Industrial, Historical and Art.
This are what I came back with.



This picture was taken at the back of Starbucks on Centenary Square, Bradford, must commonly known as City Park, I photographed a wall with graphite on it. I feel that this picture would have been better if I'd have zoomed in so that there was no building thing in the view and the back of the car couldn't be seen.






This picture was taken in the same place as the previous picture, although this picture I captured is out of focus and needed re-shooting.
Therefore I feel that because this image is out of focus it lets the image down and is a pointless picture.


This picture is the re-shoot of the image above it, of this picture I think I used natural lighting. 
The main focus of this image is on the octopus, I also think that if the doors were closed where the Marilyn Monroe, painting is then that would improve the quality of the picture.







This picture shows both historical and industrial photography, it was taken using natural lighting. Whereas the city hall is classed as historical, the work that's getting done on it is classed industrial. 
This picture would look better if it didn't have the crossing point and the bin.
Therefore if this picture was going to get taken again, I would either stand closer to the object or I would have zoomed in.



This image was taken outside phones 4 u, near the Primark entrance, this picture would have been better if I'd have taken it from a different angle, so that you could see more of the shops.









This picture was taken on the underground tunnels from near the Alhambra/ Media Museum that goes near Centenary Square, I think if I was going to take the pictures again, I would take a few and take them from different angles, so that I could see which angle the picture worked best from.




This picture was taken in the same place as the previous picture, I don't really like this picture because I feel like its too light and the contrast doesn't really work as well in this picture as it does in some of the other pictures.
So if I was going to re-shoot this picture, I would photograph it from loads of different angles.



This picture Historical and Industrial location photography, this photo is of the old Odeon that's getting done up and has construction in it.
If I was going to retake this picture again, I'd zoom in to get more of the main object, other that surroundings that are near the Odean.





This picture shows 2 forms of travelling one is for people who are able to get around without needing help and the other form of transport is showing transport for wheelchair users.
If I was going to take this picture again, I would take it closer to the stairs and the lift, so that it would give a clearer picture of what's getting photographed.

No comments:

Post a Comment