Monday 26 January 2015

Diptych 2


Diptych

All of these Diptych's are linked to each other in some way or an other, although some are zoomed in there still in the same place and relate to each other.



The pictures on this diptych was taken in the same place, although on one its zoomed in more to see the object it was taken on the undergrounds tunnels, I think this diptych would have worked better if on the first picture on this diptych was darker and the contrast would have better or if the flash wasn't on.


These picture were taken near the stairs in the old building, when the west brook building was getting knocked down. I think this picture would have been better if, I'd have taken it outside other than through a window so next time, I would go outside and take the picture other than, staying inside and taking the picture through the window.


The pictures for this diptych was taken in the Old Building near the lounge. One picture was taken with natural lighting and one was with artificial lighting. I feel like this diptych would have worked better if both pictures was using the same lighting.
If I was going to take this picture again, I'd make sure that my pictures looked a lot better and fitted in more with the surroundings. 


These pictures was taken by the lift in the old building, it shows a form of transport/ travelling where as in the first picture, it shows both forms of transport and the other picture shows the monkey using the lift and then someone else using the stairs, so I feel like this diptych works well because it showing both forms of travelling/ transport, although I think the lighting is letting it down, whereas on the first picture is light and then on the other picture its darker and I think that its letting the diptych down a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment