Wednesday 28 January 2015

Final Evaluation

Final Evaluation


My final out come worked better than I thought it would have of, although I think it'd have worked even better if I'd have laid some of the objects out different and retaken the pictures that was blurry, to make the show reel work a lot better. 


My pictures for my final piece was all taken inside my house, the lighting used for these pictures where all artificial lighting, I think that I should have used a mixture of both artificial and natural because I think the different lightings in the show reel would have made it look like it was going on throughout the day and not just all at the same time.

If I was going to re-shoot my pictures, I would make sure that I used both artificial and natural lighting, also make sure none of my pictures are blurred, therefore it would look better and less rushed, so I'd take more time on taking pictures and then go through them all to see where or not the pictures are blurred or if I could take it from a different angle.

No comments:

Post a Comment