Tuesday 9 December 2014

Task 1b


Task 1B


Picture Name - DSCF6808
Aperture - 3.1
Shutter Speed - 1/4

For this image I was inspired by how the colours blended into each other so I thought it'd be a good idea to capture it.
If I was going to try take this picture again and analogise it, I'd probably take more pictures so then I'd be able to compare the images.








Picture Name - DSCF6784
Aperture - 5.6
Shutter Speed - 1/15

I like this image because of how it's captured the flower and made the flower the main focus on and behind blurry, also I like how you can see another flower in the background moving.













Picture Name - DSCF6791
Aperture - 5.3
Shutter Speed - 1/10

I like this picture because of how some flowers are moving and some are still, although if I was going to shoot this picture again, I would try get closer to the flower to make it look neater and try get the messiness in the background out of the way.




Picture Name - DSCF6779
Aperture - 5.6
Shutter Speed - 1/25

I like this picture of how the main focus is near the middle and then around it is blurry, also I think that the greenery makes the picture look better and makes the flowers stand out a bit more. 







Picture Name - DSCF6770
Aperture - 4.0
Shutter Speed - 1/80

For this picture, I set my camera up on the wall and took pictures of moving cars and people walking.
Next time, I'd set my camera on a longer shutter speed so that I'd capture more action on the road.















No comments:

Post a Comment