Monday 6 October 2014

Task 1, Contact Prints

 Contact Prints


    Bradford, photo shoot contact print

I was asked to go out and take pictures in Bradford, I was given old pictures of Bradford and had to find the same buildings and photograph what they look like now. All the lighting that was used was natural light and not all the buildings were found but we had to contact print the pictures of that have collected from the Bradford photo shoot. If I could change anything, with this task it would have been to give myself more time and tried to find all the building I had been given to find.


Signage, photo shoot contact print




The signage task was to go and find signs that was Red, Green, Blue, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black, all colours should have been found.
The images in this contact print caught my attention because they're all bold and jump out at you, if I was to change anything about this contact print it would be to get more images of the colour Cyan and Magenta because I feel that I don't really have a Cyan image in this and the images of Magenta are really of faint and pale Magenta and they could have been more brighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment