Monday 6 October 2014

Final Evaluation

Final Evaluation

Throughout this project, I have aimed to capture the essence of colour, in each task that I have done, whether that be RGB or CMYK, I have tried to get one of the colours in each of my pictures.

Bradford photo shoot

This image made me feel, that I could have photographed it better and that the lighting was too bright, therefore I should have taken the picture, with my flash down because the natural lighting was good and bright, so if I was to do this shoot on an other day, I would go and shoot it on a good day when the lighting was just right so the sun wasn't reflecting off the building and making it look really bright.





I like this picture because it has a lot of bright colours in, that work well together. In this picture I used natural lighting. I think that this picture shows a good side to college life although, if I was to change anything about it, it would be to try shoot the photograph at a less busier time, so that the person looking at the picture would be focusing on the building and things around it and not the people that are walking past.




 Signage


I like how the blue stands out in this photograph, although if I was to change anything about this picture, I'd have taken it from a different angle, to try and make the letters stand out more to look more 3D, apart from that I like how the blue stands out on the white background and think that the blue and white have worked well together.







In this picture, I believe that the lighting isn't good and if I was going to re-shoot this picture, I would make sure that the lighting was good and that I was zoomed in more, to cut out the surroundings of the letters because I feel that what's around the letters, makes the quality of the picture go down because to main focus isn't on the letters and it's on what's above the letters, so if I was to do it again I'd defiantly re-shoot this picture.




Saltaire


This image made me feel, that I had caught it on a good angle and that it fits in well with the project because it has three of the colour we've been talking pictures of in, but if I had if I was going to shoot this picture again, I'd probably try and alter how the leaves are over the B and shoot from a different angle to get the lamp post out of the picture.

This picture makes me feel that I could have angled it better and zoomed in a bit to capture more of the green than the buildings behind the recycle bins, although the building are drawing attention away from how dirty the bins are, so if I was to take this picture again, I'd take it where the bins don't look so dirty.







Still Life





I feel that this photograph has been taken on a good angle and that the colours have worked well together, therefore I wouldn't change anything about this picture because the lay out and lighting are good.








This picture could have been improved by adding my items and making it look artistic, so I would defiantly shoot this picture again, I could have made more time for this picture and improved it by adding more items and making it look creative, also I could have found more colours to add into it.






No comments:

Post a Comment